Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineer (Civil) for Phase-III project
Advt No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013 (49) Dates: 28-Mar-2013
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Is a joint venture company between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. This project is the flag-bearer of Mass Rapid Transit System in the country capital and is responsible to implement and regulate the operations of the Metro Rail system in the National Capital Region.
With an intention to meet with the immediate requirement of Jr. Engineer (Civil), DMRC intends to fill up 58 positions of Junior Engineer (Civil) through competent recruitment norms. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of selection are detailed as under:
- Last date for filling up Application: 25-April-2013
- Date of declaration of Short-listed Candidates: 01-May-2013
- Date for Interview (Tentative): 6-10-May-2013 (2nd Week of May 2013)
- Date for publication of Interview qualified candidates: 16-May-2013
- Date for Medical examination: 20-24-May-2013
Place of Interview: Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
Name of the Vacancy and Number of Positions:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 58 positions (SC-07, ST-06, OBC-21 and UR-24)
Pay scale and Remunerations:
The candidates selected as Junior Engineer (Civil) will be eligible to receive a pay scale in the range of Rs.13500-Rs.25520 in the IDA pattern along with other remunerations as applicable.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The candidates interested to apply for the job positions need to pass 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a reputed institution.
Age of the candidates:
The applicants should not have crossed a maximum age of 40 years as on 1-Jan-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
- For UR and OBC: Rs.200
- For SC, ST: Rs.50
- The candidates have to undergo a group task, a personal interview and pre-recruitment Medical examination in phase prior to final induction in the position.
- The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of their career performance in academics
- The candidates selected for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Civil) on contract will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 75000 & Cost of training to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years.
- Either party can serve a three months prior notice, before seeking resignation from the corporation.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed Application Form as available at the recruitment section of the website of the DMRC at http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/2013/3/227abc.pdf
- The candidates need to ensure that they pay the application fees, attach all credential documents and send them along with the application form (in the format specified and filled-in their own handwriting) to the following address so as to reach the DMRC by last date of receipt of application (i.e. 25-April-2013)
- The applications should be forwarded to DMRC by Speed Post/ Registered Post
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently with the Name of Post/ Category of the post
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Executive Director (HR)
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi