Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineer (Civil) on Contract Basis for 4 years
Delhi Metro Rail project is the flag-bearer of Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) in the country capital and is responsible to implement and regulate the operations of the Metro Rail system in the National Capital Region. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) Is a joint venture company between the Govt. of India and the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and in the truest sense the lifeline of the National Capital Region. At present DMRC is empowered by 7500+ employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi, NCR, Kochi & Jaipur etc., and carry about two million passengers per day in Delhi and NCR.
With an intention to meet with the immediate requirement of Junior Engineer (Civil), DMRC intends to fill up various positions through competent recruitment norms from candidates having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria of selection are detailed as under:
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 12-Nov-2013
- Last date for receipt of completed Application: 01-Dec-2013
- Publication of list of pre-qualified candidates for Interview: 16-Dec-2013
- Date for Interview: 23-December-2013 at Shastri Park, Training Institute, Delhi
- Date of publication of final results: 06-Jan-2014
Name of the Vacancy and Number of Positions:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 100 positions (SC-10, ST-11, OBC-16 and UR-63)
Pay scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected as Junior Engineer (Civil) will be eligible to receive a pay scale in the range of Rs.13500 – Rs.25520 in the IDA pattern along with other remunerations as applicable.
- The candidates interested to apply for the job positions need to have completed 3 years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 65% marks in order to be eligible to apply.
Age of the candidates:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants should not have crossed a maximum age of 40 years as on 1-July-2012. This includes relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per the rules of the government.
- For SC/ ST: Rs.75
- For all others: Rs.325
- The fees should be paid in shape of a Demand Draft in favour of “DELHI METRO Rail CORPORATION LIMITED” and should be payable at New Delhi.
- Any other mode of payment such as Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, Postal Stamps, etc., will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidates have to undergo a Special Interview Process.
- The short-listing of the candidates will be done as per their academic scores
- All candidates have to appear a Pre-recruitment Medical Examination and successfully complete each stage of selection for final appointment.
Service Bond & Probation Period:
- The candidates selected for the posts of JE (Civil) will have to execute a surety bond of Rs.75000 & Cost of training to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years.
- Either party can serve a three months prior notice, before seeking resignation from the corporation.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available at the website of the DMRC at http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- No other mode of application will be acknowledged
- The candidates need to ensure that they pay the application fees and complete the essentials with facts on the application form.
- The candidates need send the final application with photograph to the following address so as to reach the DMRC by the scheduled date of receipt of application (i.e. 04-Dec-2013)
- The applications should be forwarded to DMRC by Speed Post only
- The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing on the cover prominently with the Name of Post/ Category of the post
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Executive Director (HR)
3rd Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001