East Central Railway (ECR) invites eligible candidates for the Group C posts and Group D posts under Scouts & Guide Quota.
- Last Date for submission of Application: June 24, 2013
- Last Date for submission of Application (far flung areas): July 08, 2013
- Date for Written Test: September 01, 2013
Name of the Posts:
- In Headquarter Office of E.C. Railway: Group C posts
- In 5-Divisions of ECR : Group D Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 04
Age Limit: As on January 01, 2014
- For Group C: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- For Group D: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and its equivalent and active member of Scouts Organization for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
Application Fee Rs. 40/-
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of IPO in favour of “FA & CAO, East Central Railway” & payable at Hajipur.
Female/SC / ST, PWD, Minorities and Ex-Serviceman: No fee
- For Group C posts: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000/-
- For Group D Posts: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Selection Process: Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send application completed in all manners along with Indian Postal order and other required documents, to respective address as mentioned in the advertisement.
Candidates must super scribe “Application against Scouts & Guide Quota”, Employment Notice No. & Community on the top of the envelope. For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, experience, qualification and much more, please refer to official advertisement from East Central Railway (ECR), here ECR Notification For Group C and Group D Vacancies.
Related Upcoming Latest Railway Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2013-2014
- Konkan Railway Regional Office Ratnagiri Recruitment 2015: ASM Vacancies Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites applications from eligible Graduate candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Station Master [Group C Post].
Name of Post: Assistant Station M...
- BMRC Recruitment Feb 2015 For 69 Various Posts Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites application from eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of various posts on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment 2015: 165 Manager, Controller, Operator, Supervisor, Maintainer Posts Kochi Metro Rail Limited, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 165 various posts in Operations, Maintenance, Customer Relation and Business Development, Health and Safet...
- DMRC Recruitment 2015: 189 Executive and Non-Executive Posts Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Executive & Non Executive posts. Candidates are suggested to apply for one post only.
- CONCOR Recruitment 2015: 25 Management Trainee Vacancies Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR), a Blue-chip Miniratna Public sector undertaking,comes under the control of Ministry of railways, invites application from eligible candidates for re...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.