Eastern Railway Recruitment 2012 – 2013 For Act Apprentice Vacancies For ITI Passouts At Kancharapara Workshop And Sealdah Division
Indian Railways has always offered an excellent opportunity for people to frame a career of their choice. The recruitment in Railways is being carried out on zonal levels through various RRBs and RRCs. It also provides appropriate training facilities to the educated mass to help them to get learning experience prior to their actual engagement.
Eastern Railway with its fully coordinated environment is presently inviting competent application for Act. Apprentice Training from ITI pass out candidates as per the Indian Apprentice Act 1961. The details of the advertisement are as follows:
Posts to be Filled Up: Act. Apperentice
Employment Notice No. 01/2012-13/KPA
Number of Vacancies:
- For Kanchrapara Workshop: 360 numbers (SC-53, ST-27, OBC-97)
- For Sealdah Division: 76 (SC-10, ST-03, OBC-21)
Eligible ITI Trades:
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Painter (general)
- Line man
- Electronic Machanic
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC)
- Last date for Application form submission: 31st of October 2012 till 16:30 HRs
Age of the candidate should be minimum of 15 years and maximum 24 years as on 1st of January 2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- A candidate must have Matriculation with 50% of marks
- And, the candidate must have ITI or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by NCVT (NCVT recognization is mandatory)
- Without these qualifications, the candidates are not eligible for applying for the posts
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women/ Minority: NIL (exempted from paying any fees)
- For all others: Rs.40
How to Pay the Examination Fees:
- The fee can be paid in shape of Crossed IPO in favor of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata-700043’ and should be payable at Kolkata.
- The IPO must be procured after the date of publication of this notification (i.e. 5th of September 2012)
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on Merit basis and will be considering the marks obtained in the Matriculation (10th standard) in a 10+2 system of education
- There will be no interview
- There will be separate merit list for the candidates for Sealdah Division and Kanchrapara Workshop
How to Apply:
- Candidates may also log on to Eastern Railway’s website at http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for downloading Application Form.
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification etc. and accompanied with attested copies of certificate, two passport-size photopraphs (duly attested) to the Competent Authority as mentioned below.
- The application must be printed on a good quality A4 Size paper.
- Application complete in all respect enclosed with photo copy of documents and attached with photographs should be sent by general post only to the below mentioned address
- The candiates can also drop their application personally in the Drop Box as provided at the Kanchrapara Workshop
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICE: Community ______ and Trade _________ for Kanchrapara Workshop/ Sealdah Division‘ (Community: SC/ST/PWD/ Women/ Minorities, etc)
- Address to send the Completed Application Form for both Kancharapara Workshop and Sealdah Division:
Workshop Personnel Officer
Kanchrapara Railway Workshop
P.o.Kanchrapara, 24-Parganas(N) PIN-743145
For more detail on this recruitment and to download the application form please refer to official advertisement here http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in//view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,265,446,566,586,785