Advertisement Number: IRCTC/Officers/2013/1
Under the Ministry of Railways, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is one of the leading miniratna Public Sector Enterprise, delivering top of the class catering and tourism service to the passengers of Indian Railways. With its dedicated performance and highly dominant standard of service it retains a distinct honour of being one of the best performing PSEs among the miniratna PSEs in India.
With the recent notification from IRCTC, it intends to induct Deputy General Manager in Finance on the Senior Scale of recruitment on open competition basis. The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Closing date for receipt of Application: 29-April-2013 till 1800 hours
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-April-2013
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Post Code – 001 – Deputy General Manager (Finance): Total 03 Posts (UR)
The applicants getting selected as DGM (Finance) will be eligible to receive a regular IDA Pay Scale (E-4) in the range of Rs.29100-Rs.54500 along with other perks and remunerations.
The candidates applying for the job position must have completed his Graduation with Chartered Accountancy or ICWA or MBA in Finance specialization.
The applicant must have at least 10 years of post qualification experience in finalization of Accounts preferable in Manufacturing /Service Industry in a completely Computerized/ ERP environment out of which minimum 2 years should be in a capacity of senior position not below the rank of Assistant Manager.
Candidates from private sector having a CTC of minimum Rs.8 lakhs per Annum will be eligible to apply.
The candidates must have Computer proficiency.
The applicant should not have crossed the max age limit of 40 years as on 01-April-2013.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the category of candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Fees Exempted
- For General, OBC & others: Rs.300
- The candidates interested to apply for the job positions will have to pay this fee in shape of a Crossed Demand Draft/ Pay Oder on any Nationalized Bank in favour of IRCTC payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
The selection for the posts will be on the basis of qualification, experience & performance of the candidate in the interview.
The candidates selected to the post of DGM/Finance against direct recruitment will be on probation for a period of two years during which their performance will be reviewed periodically.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed application format as available at the website of IRCTC at http://www.irctc.com/ListOfJobs.jsp
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the website before applying.
- The applications should be neatly typed on a A4 Size paper and must contain all information as desired
- Candidates are advised to submit the DD and photocopies of the certificates to the following address so as to reach by 29-April-2013 by 1800 hours.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly super-scribed as “Application for the post of ………………………………………… (Post Code)”.
- Address to send the hardcopy of application:
The Deputy General Manager (HRD)
IRCTC, Corporate Office
5th Floor, STC Building
Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, 01-Tolstoy Marg
Janpath, New Delhi -1100017