Incorporated as a limited company under the companies act, Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (JMRC) Ltd. is a wholly owned venture of Government of Rajasthan. This project is one of the most aspiring projects of Mass Rapid Transit System in the state of Rajasthan and is responsible to implement and regulate the operations of the Metro Rail system in Rajasthan State.
With an overall target of Reduction in accidents and pollution from vehicles, Reduced roads stress, Better accessibility to facilities in the influence area, Economical stimulation in the micro region of the infrastructures, Enhanced mobility, Facilitating better planning and up-gradation of influence area and Improving the image of the city, this project has been commenced in the state since 1-January-2013.
This project is intended to cover two phases of operation with Phase-I (Corridor-II) from Mansarovar to Badi Chaupar and Phase-II (Corridor-I) From Sitapura to Ambabari, this project will set up 8 underground stations, 23 elevated stations and will cover a total distance of 35+ kilometres in the state.
With an intention to meet with the immediate requirement of various senior and junior level positions applications are being invited through competent recruitment norms from aspirants. This is the second round of recruitment and invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts. This notice is a corrigendum to Advertisement Number: F-1(31)/JMRC/DCA/HRD/DRII/13-14/1 published on 25-May-2013 in the Employment News
The details of the vacancies and the criteria of selection are detailed as under:
Advt No. F-1(31)/JMRC/DCA/HRD/DR-II/13-14/1
- Opening date for submission of Online Applications: 06-June-2013
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 20-June-2013
Name of the Vacancy and Number of Positions: Total 8 Positions
- Deputy General Manager (Town Planning): 1 Position
- Deputy General Manager (Law): 1 Position
- Company Secretary: 1 Position
- Legal Officer : 1 Position
- Junior Accountant: 2 Positions
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): 1 Position
- Hardware & Network Assistant: 1 Position
Pay scale and Remunerations:
- Deputy General Manager (Town Planning): The candidates selected will be eligible to receive a pay scale in the range of Rs.15600-Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 in PB-3 along with other remunerations as applicable.
- Deputy General Manager (Law): Rs.15600-Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 in PB-3 along with other remunerations as applicable
- Company Secretary: Rs.15600-Rs.39100 and a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 in PB-3 along with other remunerations as applicable
- Legal Officer : Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 in PB-2 along with other remunerations as applicable
- Junior Accountant: Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3200 in PB-2 along with other remunerations as applicable
- Stenographer (English/Hindi): Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.3200 in PB-2 along with other remunerations as applicable
- Hardware & Network Assistant: Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2800 in PB-1 along with other remunerations as applicable
The qualification required for filling of each post for direct recruitment /special selection shall be as indicated in the ‘Schedule for Induction of Immediate Interim Manpower’ appended to these rules and will be available after 06-June-2013 at the website of JMRC at http://www.jmrcrecruitment.in/ .
Age of the candidates:
- The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first day of January, 2014.
- For Senior Positions, the age range may vary and candidates are advised to see the website after 06-June-2013 to know the details.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules of the government.
- The candidates may have to undergo a written test, group task, a personal interview and pre-recruitment Medical examination in phase prior to final induction in the position.
- The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of their career performance in academics
A candidate appointed to any post in the Corporation by direct recruitment against a substantive vacancy shall be placed on probation for a period of 24 months.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online Only through the website of the JMRC at http://www.jmrcrecruitment.in/ or at http://www.jaipurmetrorail.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they keep a copy of the submitted application form for future reference.