Konkan Railway Corporation Limited – Notification Number CO/P-R/03/2012
Konkan Railway Corporation LTD. (KRCL) invites applications from eligible retired station master/ Asstt. Station Master from Indian Railways. Said posts will be filled on re-employment basis as per the rules of KRCL. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Personal Interview and prescribed medical examination as per railways standards before being re-employed in KRCL.
Last Date for Application Form to reach to Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Office: June 19, 2012 by 17:30 HRS
Name of The Post: Station Master
Number of Posts: 25
Eligibility Criteria: Ex-railwaymen from Indian Railways who have worked in panel interlocking system.
Educational Qualification: Graduation In Any Discipline.
Upper Age Limit: 60 Years As on July 01, 2012 [Service Bond: Till 62 Years]
Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs. 9300/- 34800/- GP Rs. 4200/-
Mode of Selection: Personal Interview Followed by Medical Examination
- Personal Interview: Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and scrutiny of documents as per number of vacancies to be filled in.
- Medical Examination: The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination as per railways standards to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for reemployment in KRCL.
The applications duly filled in should be submitted to
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur,
Note: Applications received after June 19, 2012 by 17:30 HRS will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Instruction Sheet)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth
- Attested copy of relieving letter from Indian Railways.
- Attested copy of Last pay certificate and pension pay order.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBCs)
- Attested copy of pension certificate
- Attested copy of documents regarding post held last.
- Attested copy of working experience in Panel Interlocking System:
- Two attested passport size photographs.