Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in North Central Railway during the year 2005 and is entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group-’D’ posts including recruitment under physically handicapped quota on Zonal Railway on North Central Railway and other units under its jurisdiction. The cell caters to filling up of Group-‘C’ and ‘D’ vacancies in Allahabad, Agra, Jhansi and other workshops as well as extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdictions of North Central Railway.
With its recent announcement, the Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad under North Central Railway has notified vacancies against various positions of Group ‘D’ posts to be filled up from competent persons in merit basis.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under: Employment Notice No. 01/2013
- Starting date for receipt of application: 27-July-2013
- Last date for receipt of Completed Application: 02-Sep-2013 till 17:30 hours
- End Date for receipt of Application from candidates from far-flung areas: 16-Sep-2013 till 17:30 hours
Various Positions intended to be filled up with this notification:
TOTAL : 2715 Posts
- APM/Gateman / OPTG: 173 posts
- Box Boy/Peon / OPTG: 03 posts
- Trackman/ Engg: 1703 posts
- Helper / Engg.: 127 Posts
- Helper / S&T: 117 posts
- Helper / Mech.: 158 Posts
- Helper (Gen)/ Elect: 38 Posts
- Helper (TRD/TRS/RSO)/ Elect: 115 Posts
- Safaiwala (AMK)/ Med: 42 posts
- Safaiwala / Elect (OP): 03 posts
- Helper/Office Khalasi/Multi skilled workers/ Admn: 50 Posts
- Helper/ Workshop (Mech/Elect): 97 Posts
- Khalasi: 50 Posts
- Helper (CPOH/ Workshop): 15 Posts
Out of the total declared 2715 posts, 427 posts will be reserved for SC, 223 for ST, 455 for OBC candidates, 87 for Minority, 539 for Ex-Servicemen, 28 for PWD and remaining 1523 posts are Unreserved. Posts will be reserved for PWD candidates in horizontal order.
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age Limit:
Age (in completed years) for the recruitment is 18-33 years reckoned as on 1st of January 2014. However, upper age limit is relaxable for the specified categories to the extent as applicable.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- For UR and OBC candidates: Rs.100
- For all others: Fees exempted
- The application fee is required to be paid in shape of crossed Demand Draft/ Bank Draft from any Nationalized Bank or IPO from any Post Office in favour of “Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway – Allahabad” and should be payable at “Allahabad”
- No other modes of fee payment will be however acceptable
Mode of selection:
- The detailed recruitment procedure will be notified later as it will be decided by the concerned boards.
How to apply:
- The application should be downloaded ONLY from RRC-NCR website www.rrcald.org & www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in and should be printed or type-written on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only.
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- One photograph of recent date should be pasted with dimensions of 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm along with the signature in the space provided, while an identical photo has to be submitted along with application form.
- Information on the nearest railway station needs to be given by the SC/ST candidates. Correspondence address with legible pin code is to be given. All the remaining columns should be filled up as required of the candidates.
- Candidates will have to send one application only.
- On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly be written as: “Application For Group ‘D’ Posts”
- The applications must be sent through ORDINARY POST only
The application form should be addressed to:
Asstt. Personnel Officer/ Rectt.
Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway
Near Balmiki Chauraha, Civil Lines
Allahabad (U.P.) Pin No. 211001
Enclosures to the Application:
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.
- Fee Payment DD/IPO
- Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth, (10th class or School Leaving Certificate will be accepted)
- Certificates in proof of educational/ technical qualifications from a authorized/ approved Board/ Institute.
- Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities on prescribed format and issued by the appropriate authority
- Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying against PWD/PH quota
- Income certificate for economically OBC candidates availing fee concession
- Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement here RRC Allahabad Employment Notification 2013 For GroupD Positions.