Northern Central Railways, Allahabad, invites applications from eligible candidates against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2012-13 in Group ‘C’ for two vacancies.
Total Number of Vacancies: 02
Last date for submission of Application: September 03, 2012 up-to 18.00 hrs
Last date for submission of Application (Far flung areas): September 17, 2012 up-to 18.00 hrs
Candidates must submit Rs. 40 /- through Indian Postal Order, drawn in favor of the Dy. CPO/R, North Central Railway, Allahabad, Payable at Allahabad.
For SC/ST/Women candidates/Muslims/Christians/Sikhs/Buddhists/Zoroastrian: No Fee
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2013 (relaxation in age as per rules)
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation OR equivalent examination with 50% aggregate or higher qualification from any recognized Board/ University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + G.P Rs.1900/2000/-
- Written Test (Objective type questions)
- Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of S & G qualification over & above the minimum prescribed eligibility conditions
- Personality test/Interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form complete in all manners along with recent photo to the
Dy.Chief Personnel Officer/R,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Central Railway,
Nawab Yusuf Road,
Valmiki Chauraha, Allahabad (U.P.)
- Crossed IPO amounting of Rs. 40 should be firmly tied on the top of the application form
- Self attested copy copies of certificates in support of age, Caste, Educational and mark-sheets, scouts & guides qualification should be enclosed along with the application form
- Self attested copy of community certificates issued by competent authority
Candidates must super-scribed the Employment Notice Number and written on the top “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2012-13’’ on the top of the envelop.
For more information on this recruitment please visit to official site of Northern Central Railway Allahabad http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in