Northern Railway Special Recruitment 2013 For Ex-Servicemen Candidates By RRC, NR, New Delhi
Employment Notice No: 220E/NR/RRC/Ex.SM/2012 (Part-II)
Indian Railways with a consistent initiative of strengthening its workforce is inviting application from competent persons from Ex-Servicemen categories for various posts for vacancies in the Northern Railways as detailed below:
Applications are invited in sample format on a good quality (80GSM) A4 size bond paper on a single side printing only.
This notification is in continuation to the earlier Notification No. 220E/Open Mkt/RRC/2012 dated 30-Aug-2012
- Date of publication of notification: 25-May-2013
- Last date for submission of completed application: 24-June-2013, up to 17:00 Hours
- Last date for submission of completed application from far-flung areas: 09-July-2013, up to 17:00 Hours
Details of Vacancies: Total 1473 vacancies
- Traffic Porter under Operating Department: 20 Positions
- Pointsman under Operating Department: 57 Positions
- Gateman under Operating Department: 35 Positions
- Khalasi Helper under Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signaling & Telecomm Engg. Department: 283 Positions
- Trackman under Civil Engg. Department: 771 Positions
- Carriage Cleaner under Mechanical Engg. Department: 171 Positions
- DSL Khalasi under Mechanical Engg. Department: 02 Positions
- DSL Cleaner under Mechanical Engg. Department: 10 Positions
- Khalasi Helper under Mechanical (W) Department: 101 Positions
- Safaiwala under Medical Department: 07 Positions
- Khalasi Helper under Stores Department: 16 Positions
Application Fees: There is no application fee for any of the posts as stated above
The Ex-Servicemen candidates who have completed at least 15 years of service or have passed Army Class-I certificate or Matriculation exam are eligible to apply for these posts. The eligibility of retied Ex-Servicemen will be governed by the Service Rules of Indian Railways
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
The applicants must not have attended the max age of 33 years + extent of Military Service+ 3 years to become eligible to apply
Mode of selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of numbers of years rendered to Military Service along with Medical Fitness. There will be no written examination.
How to apply:
- The candidates can download the application form from the web portal of Northern Railway at http://www.rrcnr.org and print it on a good quality A4 size paper
- Before filling the application the candidates should go through the detailed advertisement at http://www.rrcnr.org/rrcnr_pdf/1145_May-13_Employment_News_ENGLISH_.pdf
- The application form has to be filled in the candidates own handwriting
- The application form must be filled up in blue/ black ink only
- All the spaces on the application form should be filled with factual information
- The candidate must attach a photograph and his running signature on the application form at the space provided
- The application form filled in all respect must be sent to the address mentioned below:
Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Northern Railway, Near Railway Crossing,
Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi – 110 024
- The application form must be sealed in an envelope with all required documents and must be superscripted as “Employment Notice No.220E/NR/RRC/Ex-SM/2012 (Part-II) Northern Railway Recruitment for Ex-Servicemen”
- Only one application from each candidate for a single post will be accepted.
- The applications should reach the office mentioned above on or before the last date of receipt of application form. It can be dropped in the designated box at the office address mentioned above.