Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai, invites applications from eligible candidates for Trackmen Hamal, Khalasis, Safaiwalas, Asstt.Pointsman vacancies with Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/-.
Employment Notice No: RRC/CR/1/2012
Last Date for receipt of applications: September 25, 2012
Last Date for receipt of applications for residents of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands): October 10, 2012
Rs. 40/- payable in a form of crossed Demand Draft from State Bank of India or from any other Nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai.
SC/ST/Women/EBC, minority communities and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from application fee.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2572 (UR – 1514, SC – 370, ST – 206, OBC – 482)
Name of post:
- Trackmen Hamal
- Asst Pointsman
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or above
Age Limit: Minimum18 years and Maximum 33 years As on January 01, 2013
Pay Scale: 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for marking wrong answers. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application format from the website www.rrccr.com. The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be send to Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Building, 1st Floor, P.D.Mello Road, Wadi Bunder, Mumbai 400010.
Candidates are suggested to written clearly on top of the envelope “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-”.
For more information on this requirement please refer to official advertisement from central Railway here http://www.rrccr.com/Upload/17_RRC__CR__1__2012.pdf
Related Upcoming Latest Railway Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2013-2014
- Central Railway Recruitment 2014 Under Cultural Quota With the recent notification from Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)-Central Railway, there is a notification for engaging Meritorious Persons, who have excelled in their concerned cultural disciplines...
- Central Railway Recruitment 2014 For Meritorious Sportspersons: 52 Posts With the recent notification from Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)-Central Railway, there is a notification for engaging Meritorious Sportspersons, who have excelled in their concerned sports discipl...
- DFCCIL Recruitment July 2014: 186 Assistant Manager, Executive Vacancies Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) Recruitment July 2014: 186 Assistant Manager, and Executive Vacancies
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, a ...
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2014-15 Against Scouts & Guides Quota Indian Railways has always offered an excellent opportunity for people to frame a career of their choice. With the recent notification from East-Coast Railway it invites applications from talented,...
- North East-Frontier Railway Recruitment 2014-15 Against Scouts & Guides Quota With the recent notification from North East-Frontier Railway, it invites applications from talented, committed and outstanding persons who have dedicated their career in Scouts & Guides to joi...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.