Indian Railways has always offered excellent opportunity for people to build their careers. The recruitment in Railways being carried out on zonal levels through various RRBs and RRCs. One of the most promising Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is Railway Recruitment Cell of the North Western Railway (NWR) in Jaipur.
With a view to fill certain vacancies in the Group-D positions, RRC-NWR invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up positions in the Pay Band – I and Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 + Grade Pay of Rs 1800.
Name Of The Posts With Number Of Vacancies:
- Trackman – 192 posts
- Khallasi/helper – 111 posts
- Khallasi/Helper – 06 posts
- Pointsman/Khallasi/Gateman – 20 posts
- These posts are available in different divisions, workshops and units in the North Western Railway
- Before applying, candidates should confirm that they fulfil the eligibility criteria
- Application forms should be submitted in candidate’s own handwriting and in prescribed format only
- Appropriate reservation will be allowed for scheduled categories
- Opening date for submission of Completed Application: 8th September 2012
- Closing date for submission of Completed Application: 8th October 2012
- Closing date for submission of Completed Application (by POST) from far-flung areas: 23rd October 2012
- Dates for examination fee payment: in between 8th September to 8th October 2012
The candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10th standard pass or a pass in ITI or anything equivalent
- For all the posts, the age limit is 18 to 33 years as on 1st Jan 2013.
- For proof of age, candidates can submit the board certificate of 10th standard or the School Leaving Certificate.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as provided for the posts by the railway department.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- General: Rs.40 (rupees Forty Only)
- For SC/ ST/ Economically Backward categories are not required to pay any fee
How To Pay The Examination Fee:
- The fee can be paid in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment & Training), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Jaipur
- A crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of the above authority
Note: Candidates are advised to write their own address, employment notice no., name of post and their name on the backside of IPO
How To Apply:
- The candidates are required to fill up the form given in the advertisement, in own handwriting, in black or blue pen with ball point, with all other details as asked.
- Photographs should be pasted as and where it is required along with the signatures at the right place. Candidates need to send the applications by ordinary post only after filling up all the details and attaching the documents as required.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination followed by physical efficiency test.
- For males, the PET requires them to run 1500 metres in 6 minutes in one chance. Female candidates will have to run for 400 metres in 3 minutes in one chance.
- Question paper for the written round will have 150 multiple choice questions from the syllabus of 10th standard, for 2 hours.
- After the candidates are selected, they will be intimated by post.
- A medical fitness test conducted by the board will be required to be passed.
Where Can You Get The Details Of This Advertisement:
Candidates can visit the official site of www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in to download the applications and know about any other details. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to RRC Jaipur North Western Railway Recruitment 2012 – 2013