South Central Railway Invites Doctors On Fulltime Contract Through Walk-In Interview
South Central Railway as one of the most prospective employers of the country is inviting candidature for the appointment of Doctors through fulltime contract for different Railway Hospitals and Central Hospital of South Central Railway.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
Posts to be Filled Up: Doctors (Specialist and General Duty)
Number of Vacancies:
- Specialist: 06 numbers
- General Duty Doctors: 03 numbers
(Out of total 09 vacancies, 1 post is reserved for SC, and 2 for OBC candidates)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Specialist Doctors: Fixed monthly emolument of Rs.46800 per month
- Doctors on General Duty: Fixed monthly emolument of Rs.39400 per month
Important Dates for Walk-In/ Venue and Timing:
- 9th October 2012 – 1000 hours – Office of the Chief Medial Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Guntakal
- 10th October 2012 – 1000 hours – Office of the Chief Medial Superintendent, Railway Hospital, Vijayawada
- 11th October 2012 – 1000 hours – Office of the Chief Medial Director, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad
- Physician – 01
- Physician & Paediatrician – 02
- Lady Gynaecologist – 01
- Orthopaedician & Physician – 01
- General Duty Doctors – 03
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years 1st of July 2012.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules
- Retired Railway Doctors upto the maximum age of 65 years can apply for this post with a consolidated monthly remuneration
- Specialists Doctors: Must have a Post-Graduation in the specific Specialization and must have completed 3 years of post-qualification experience as Medical practitioners. The Doctors must have been registered with Indian Medical Council.
- Doctors on General-Duty: Must have a MBBS degree with a valid registration certificate from Indian Medical Council and must have completed 1 year of rotatory internship after completion of MBBS
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process will be conducted on merit basis through a Walk-In Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates may Walk-In to the venue of Interview with their candidature in the presecribed format as available on the website of the South Central Railway at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification etc. and accompanied with attested copies of certificate, passport-size photopraphs (duly attested) to the Competent Authority at the Interview Venue.
- Originals of Certificates must be produced for verification purpose
- The Candidates must reach the venue on the above mentioned date by 0800 hours positively
- No application will be entertained after 1200 hours of the Interview date
- Candidates can refer to the website of the South Central Railway at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in for further clarifications